We’ve had a number of enquiries recently asking for clarification about the 2020 annual servicing requirements and how this will affect the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Bailey have given a 6 month extension to the 2020 annual service due date.
- Swift have given a 4 month extension to the 2020 annual service due date.
- Lunar recognise that the Coronavirus is going to impact on Lunar owners being able to have their caravan serviced. Lunar Automotive are willing to assess all cases on merit covering the situations below:
- If a customer has to cancel their appointment due to self-isolation.
- If an appointment is cancelled by the dealer or NCC agent.
- If a service is due during a self-isolation period or an enforced Government lockdown and unable to be booked in, then Lunar will also take these factors into account.
Hopefully this information will ease the concerns for our customers although please note that all are subject to review from our manufacturers and possible future change.
We will have a backlog of customers once lockdown restrictions have been lifted and we return to work on 1st June. We will do our utmost to clear this as soon as possible so customers can use their caravan or motorhome for the remainder of the season.
Thank you for your continued support.