We must all recognise that until a vaccine is developed there will be a requirement for continued social distancing. Social distancing measures will be in place at all 3 branches for your protection.
Viewing a Caravan in Person:
Our sales departments are now open online. Secure your next caravan or motorhome now with a £500 deposit and book an appointment to view your caravan or motorhome when we reopen on 1st June. Either fill out the form in the link or contact the sales teams in Swindon, Oxford or Reading for more details.
6 Point ‘Contactless Sale to Collection’ Process
Changes to the customer experience when purchasing a caravan or motorhome are needed. With this in mind, and most importantly with the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff paramount, below is a 6 point plan to facilitate a future sale without the need to speak in person.
- Live video calls and caravan tours available on request. One of our sales team can give a full demonstration of the vehicle and answer any questions that you have (please submit an enquiry on a stock listing, request by email or text one of our sales team; all their phone numbers are in the ‘Meet the Team’ section of each individual branch page Swindon, Oxford & Reading).
- Quote. If the vehicle meets your requirements then we can provide a quote by phone, text, video call and/or email.
- Deposit. If a deal is agreed then a deposit can be paid by BACS transfer. At this time we can discuss a date and time to conduct a video demonstration (either live or pre-recorded if preferred) of the caravan or motorhome by our despatch teams. We will also arrange a collection date.
- Cleaning. The vehicle will receive a 100 point PDI and a full & thorough valet. All surfaces, lockers and door handles will be sterilised. We will prepare and leave the vehicle for at least 72 hours prior to collection to avoid contamination if requested.
- Handover. Full payment can be made by BACS transfer and all handover paperwork can be sent to the customer by email. A video demonstration (either live or pre-recorded) can be conducted by the despatch teams to ensure you are comfortable with the workings and condition of the vehicle before collection.
- Collection. We can hitch it up so you can collect the caravan without leaving your vehicle. Enjoy your caravan or motorhome, you’re ready for a holiday!
Workshop / Aftersales:
Servicing, Warranty and Repairs:
We have a large backlog of vehicles currently in or due in to our workshops and we will be working hard to reduce this backlog as soon as possible once the government lockdown measures have been lifted. We can provide a ‘contactless’ service with these caravans & motorhomes too, please check our service centre page for more information.
Social Distancing Measures at each branch:
- We will have a number of hand sanitiser stations available.
- We will have clear floor markings to facilitate social distancing compliance.
- Staff will wear masks and gloves.
- Perspex screens will be installed in all sales offices, at the shop till and the Aftersales counter.