The 2019 Caravan & Motorhome Show at the NEC starts on Tuesday 15th October! Be one of the first to see all the new and exclusive caravan launches for the 2020 season from all the major suppliers including Swift & Bailey.
Our sales team will be there, wearing their customary and identifiable green shirts! If you’re visiting the show then please come and say hello. You could always call them on their mobile if you’d prefer to make an appointment so they can spend time showing you the new ranges and of course give you a price.
On the Bailey stand:
- Call Alistair Cruickshanks (Oxford branch) 07422 666546, Simon Barnett-Higgins (Reading branch) 07421 559493 or Steve Watts (Swindon branch) 07421 719883 for more information on anything Bailey at the show. All three will be on the Bailey stand at the NEC.
- If you’re unable to make it to the NEC then pop into any of our 3 branches where a sales person will be happy to talk you through the Bailey range, the current availability and prices. Paul Hopkins & Tina Murray (Swindon), Lewis Sirett & Joe Flint (Oxford) and Simon Clark (Reading) will be working at their respective branches for the duration of the show.
On the Swift stand:
- Call Andy Parker (Swindon branch) 07421 034539 or Lee Matthews (Swindon branch) 07421 032316 who are at the show on the Swift stand and available to discuss the following offers (see below) as well as the latest availability and our best price.
- The Swift offers are also available in branch until Sunday 20th October so please call Paul Hopkins & Tina Murray (Swindon), Lewis Sirett & Joe Flint (Oxford) or Simon Clark (Reading) who are working at their respective branches for the duration of the show.
Swift are currently offering the following if you order a new 2020 Swift caravan before Sunday 20th October:
- Cashback to the value of £1250 when you purchase a 2020 Elegance or Elegance Grande
- Cashback to the value of £1000 when you purchase a 2020 Eccles, EcclesX, Challenger or ChallengerX
- Cashback to the value of £750 when you purchase a 2020 Vogue, Sprite or Sprite Super
- Free Vango Airbeam awning worth £925 when you purchase a 2020 Basecamp.
With the 2019 touring caravan season drawing to a close at the end of the month, now is the time to secure an absolute bargain on our incredible range of new caravans from Bailey, Swift & Lunar.
We need to make space for the new 2020 models coming through next month so are currently offering some fantastic savings across all ranges. Our aim is to offer some of the best prices in the UK. If you can find a better price then let us know and we’ll do our utmost to match it or better still beat it!
Here are some of the headline offers. Click the links below for more information:
Bailey – enjoy savings of up to £3,519 across the range, prices start from as little as £16,799. We have also just reduced the last remaining models on our Ridgeway dealer special which now start from only £16,995!
Lunar – we are currently selling a Lunar Clubman for under £21,000 which represents incredible value. Sales have been strong since we reduced the price as part of our Summer Sale so you’ll need to hurry!
Swift – prices start from £16,550 across our range of Swift caravans. As with the Ridgeway, we have also reduced the last remaining units of our Swift Vogue dealer special where you can enjoy savings of up to £3,369 with prices from £17,395.
Part Exchange Prices:
We are currently running low on pre-owned stock. With this in mind, if you have a caravan to part-exchange, we will be doing our very best to offer you an amazing price!
For more information on any of the savings & offers in our Summer Sale then please call our sales teams today:
Swindon 01793 772096 (option 1)
Oxford 01844 339566 (option 1)
Reading 01189 888111 (option1)
- Swindon, Oxford & Reading Caravans will continue to support existing warranty claims on all faults reported under the Lunar Warranty. Any customer who already has work being carried out or booked in should attend site as agreed to collect or drop off their caravan. Parts and Labour covered by the warranty to be provided at no additional charge.
- For all outstanding claims, we will endeavour to source spare parts from third party suppliers to complete work as required. Where parts are specific to Lunar and we cannot source them from a third party there may be a delay as we work with the Administrator to establish an ongoing supply of parts.
Below is a list of common phrases that are used in and around caravans:
A frame – The triangular shaped section at the front of the caravan. The Hitch, handbrake, electric cable and Jockey wheel can be found here
AL-KO ATC – An electronic stability device that can be fitted to caravans to help prevent snaking, this is an optional extra on some caravans(Assisted Trailer Control).
Awning – A tent like structure that fits to the side of a caravan and extends the living space of the caravan. Awnings use either poles or air beams to hold them up.
Awning rail – The rail on the side of the caravan into which the awning slides.
Awning skirt – A long piece of plastic that is used as a draft extractor between the base of the caravan and the awning.
Bed boxes – The storage space under the seats of a caravan. Heaters and water tanks can usually be found under these. Continue Reading
A caravan service should be completed on or just before the anniversary of when you purchased the caravan. Although there is no legal requirement for you to have the caravan serviced, it is highly recommended. A caravan has several elements that if left unchecked could pose a danger to the occupants or fellow road users. In order to maintain your warranty, manufacturers and finance companies will ask that the caravan is serviced annually and in a good state of repair. Continue Reading
Sometimes things go wrong and, in that instance, our After Sales teams should be your first point of call. Of course, the nature of any breakage or fault could be covered by a manufacturer or extended warranty. In this section we discuss how we will take care of any breakage or fault and let you know what to expect.
Warranty work & repairs
As mentioned, our After sales team should be the initial contact for any issues that you may have. We are here to help and where possible we can give you expert advice or information if you are using the caravan on site. We will endeavour to give you advice on the phone, but when we need to see you, we will ask you to bring the caravan to one of our branches at your convenience.
Once we have the caravan, we can assess the issue and where required make an estimate on the work involved for the issue to be resolved. For easy fixes or small issues, we can usually have the caravan fixed and back with you quite quickly. However, for more complex issues and for occasions where parts are required we will advise you on the estimated time scales.
Depending on the time of year and the nature of the repair, some timescales can seem quite long. In that instance we will work with you and keep you up to date on the availability of parts for your caravan repair.
If it is agreed that the repair is to be a warranty claim, we will contact the warranty issuer on your behalf and complete the works as necessary. Once our team of engineers have completed the work, we will contact you and arrange for you to inspect the repair and collect your caravan.
Repairs & non-warranty work
If the work is outside the scope of warranty, such as accidental damage or simply not covered by any warranty, we will give you an estimate detailing the costs of parts and labour and arrange at your convenience to have the caravan booked in for the repair to take place.
Upgrades and additional equipment
In some cases, you may want equipment added to your caravan. Items such as motor movers, air conditioning units or extra power sockets. In the case of upgrades or additional equipment being added, we recommend you speak with our sales team who will be best placed to discuss your requirements and make recommendations to you on the equipment you would like added.
Our After Sales teams will also book in and handle caravan servicing. In the next section we will discuss the importance of a caravan service and why you should have one on your caravan.
Swindon, Oxford & Reading Caravans are currently offering competitive finance packages to suit all requirements. With flexible terms and repayment options, you will be able to holiday as often as you like for one fixed monthly amount.
For the month of June, we are now offering:
6.6% APR when purchasing a new caravan.
7.6% APR when purchasing a used caravan.
Please contact our sales teams for full details. Your dream caravan might be more affordable than you think. Offer ends 30th June 2019.
Our Summer Show is back and starts on Saturday 1st June across all 3 branches in Swindon, Oxford & Reading. We’ll have some amazing offers available so make sure you pop along to take advantage of these deals. Summer is just around the corner so now is the perfect time to exchange your current caravan or indeed start caravanning!
Here’s what we have to offer during our show week:
- Free BBQ (weekends only) & refreshments available whilst you browse our caravans and accessories.
- Fantastic discounts across our range of 2019 Lunar, Bailey & Swift caravans.
- £300 vouchers when you purchase one of our special edition caravans; a 2019 Bailey Ridgeway or 2019 Swift Vogue.
- Savings of up to £2,000 off selected used caravans. We have over 100 used caravans for sale! And still receive either £500 vouchers or a free accessory pack when you purchase, to be spent on any product or service available across our 3 branches.
- Flexible finance rates will be available throughout the show: 6.6% APR on new caravans & 7.6% on used caravans.
- We will be offering a free goodie bag to everyone who visits one of our 3 branches (whilst stocks last).
- There is a free prize draw where 3 lucky winners will win a Kampa Rally Air 400 (RRP £1312.49), Powrtouch Evolution manual motor mover (RRP £1045) or a Cadac Safari Chef Lite RRP £100. Please enter online (1 online entry per person) and you can also enter in store during the Summer Show up until Sunday 9th June (1 in store entry per person).
- And finally there will be lots of accessory offers:
- Elsan blue & pink toilet chemical. Was £15.98. Now only £10.
- Kampa Lusso Milano chair & footrest. Now only £45 (Swindon only).
- Kampa Comfort chair. Now only £36.99
- Economy Aquaroll / Kampa Water Stroller (branch dependant). Was £45. Now only £38
- Economy Wastemaster / Kampa Waste Stroller (branch dependant). Was £45. Now only £38
- Kampa /Quest Rotary Airer. Was £27.50. Now only £22.50
- Tow Pro Front towing Covers. Now only £145
- Buy a Kampa awning and receive a free roof lining worth up to £90!