All bookings are suspended due to the backlog which we are currently working through in order. Our Aftersales teams will contact you as soon as a slot becomes available. Please do not bring your caravan in until contacted by our Aftersales team (this applies to our Swindon branch only).
Distancing Procedure. Available to any customer awaiting servicing, warranty or repair work. Please contact our Aftersales teams for further information.
- Stay in your vehicle throughout the process.
- We will unhook your caravan for you.
- Pass us your keys.
- Pre-pay on completion.
- Drive in & collect without leaving your vehicle.
As we all know accidents can happen and when they do they can cause considerable distress for all parties concerned.
We can carry out almost any repair on your new or used caravan to the highest standard of tradesmanship.
- Our workshop departments are available to discuss any insurance or repair issue you may have.
- We can supply you with a free estimate.
- We have close working relationships with all the leading insurance companies.
- We are able to meet the assessor on your behalf to discuss the estimate with the view to get the approval necessary to carry out the work.
Once we have the written authority from the insurer we place an order for the parts required. Once the parts have been received we can schedule your caravan into our workshops and begin work.
Please note that our labour rate is £60 + VAT an hour.