All bookings are suspended due to the backlog which we are currently working through in order. Our Aftersales teams will contact you as soon as a slot becomes available. Please do not bring your caravan in until contacted by our Aftersales team (this applies to our Swindon branch only). Please click here for clarification about the 2020 annual servicing requirements and how this will affect the manufacturer’s warranty.
Distancing Procedure. Available to any customer awaiting servicing, warranty or repair work. Please contact our Aftersales teams for further information.
- Stay in your vehicle throughout the process.
- We will unhook your caravan for you.
- Pass us your keys.
- Pre-pay on completion.
- Drive in & collect without leaving your vehicle.
Safety has to be our number one priority. If your caravan is under the manufacturer’s warranty you will require a FULL SERVICE; this is required to maintain your manufacturer’s warranty. With our Full Service your caravan will undergo a thorough check on all fixtures and fittings.
If your caravan is out of its manufacturer’s warranty then you can have a CHASSIS SAFETY CHECK; this is suitable for our used caravans sold with or without an MB&G warranty. Our Chassis Safety Check looks at all the running gear for safety and includes an ingress test for piece of mind.
- Single Axle £259 inc VAT + parts.
- Twin Axle £299 inc VAT + parts.
- 3 year Full Service (single axle) plan for £690 inc VAT + parts.
- 3 year Full Service (twin axle) plan for £790 inc VAT + parts.
Chassis Safety Check:
- Single Axle £189 inc VAT + parts.
- Twin Axle £219 inc VAT + parts.
- 3 year Chassis Safety Check (single axle) plan for £499 inc VAT + parts.
- 3 year Chassis Safety Check (twin axle) plan for £599 inc VAT + parts.
More information regarding what is included in our service packages as well as details about our 3 year servicing plans can be found here>> SCG Servicing.
What goes in to a service?
Part 1 – Watch this video as Ray, the workshop manager in Swindon, shows us exactly what goes into a caravan service. Dan Trudgian, a Swindon customer and online vlogger, shows the process from a customer’s point of view. (Please note that the ‘Basic Service’ carried out in this video is no longer available. We now only offer a ‘Full Service’ which is more comprehensive):
Unfortunately due to capacity limitations in our workshop and our need to concentrate on customers who purchase caravans from us, we are not able to do any servicing & warranty work on your caravan if it has not been purchased from us. You will need to refer any warranty to your supplying dealer.