Safety has to be our number one priority. We now offer 2 types of service, a standard service and a premier service, both of which will maintain your warranty.
Caravan Standard Service
- Single Axle £369 inc VAT + parts
- Twin Axle £399 inc VAT + parts
Caravan Premier Service
- Single Axle £449 inc VAT + parts
- Twin Axle £489 inc VAT + parts
Motorhome Habitation Service
- £399 inc VAT + parts
Group Loyalty Discount Pricing
Customers who qualify for our Group Loyalty Discount will have access to the following prices as well as access to our 3 year service plans.
Caravan Standard Service with Group Loyalty Discount:
- Single Axle £249 inc VAT + parts.
- Twin Axle £279 inc VAT + parts.
- 3 year Standard Service (single axle) plan for £695 inc VAT + parts.
- 3 year Standard Service (twin axle) plan for £795 inc VAT + parts.
Caravan Premier Service with Group Loyalty Discount:
- Single Axle £329 inc VAT + parts.
- Twin Axle £369 inc VAT + parts.
- 3 year Premier Service (single axle) plan for £895 inc VAT + parts.
- 3 year Premier Service (twin axle) plan for £995 inc VAT + parts.
Motorhome Habitation Service:
- £319 inc VAT + parts
Please contact one of our branches for more information regarding what is included in our service packages as well as details about our 3 year caravan servicing plans.
What goes in to a service?
Part 1 – Watch this video as Ray, the workshop manager in Swindon, shows us exactly what goes into a caravan service.
Part 2 – features Swindon’s Aftersales Manager John running over a few FAQs with regards our servicing and warranty policies. If anything is not clear then please don’t hesitate to contact us.
When your caravan goes in for service it will receive a full damp report and be checked according to a service checklist. You will be given a copy of both the damp report and service checklist for you to keep as your service history.
Unfortunately due to capacity limitations in our workshop and our need to concentrate on customers who purchase caravans from us, we are not able to do any servicing & warranty work on your caravan if it has not been purchased from us. You will need to refer any warranty to your supplying dealer.