Safety has to be our number one priority. If your caravan is under the manufacturer’s warranty you will require a FULL SERVICE; this is required to maintain your manufacturer’s warranty. With our Full Service your caravan will undergo a thorough check on all fixtures and fittings.
If your caravan is out of its manufacturer’s warranty then you can have a CHASSIS SAFETY CHECK; this is suitable for our used caravans sold with or without an MB&G warranty. Our Chassis Safety Check looks at all the running gear for safety and includes an ingress test for piece of mind.
- Single Axle £259 inc VAT + parts.
- Twin Axle £299 inc VAT + parts.
- 3 year Full Service (single axle) plan for £690 inc VAT + parts.
- 3 year Full Service (twin axle) plan for £790 inc VAT + parts.
Chassis Safety Check:
- Single Axle £189 inc VAT + parts.
- Twin Axle £219 inc VAT + parts.
- 3 year Chassis Safety Check (single axle) plan for £499 inc VAT + parts.
- 3 year Chassis Safety Check (twin axle) plan for £599 inc VAT + parts.
More information regarding what is included in our service packages as well as details about our 3 year servicing plans can be found here>> SCG Servicing.
What goes in to a service?
Part 1 – Watch this video as Ray, the workshop manager in Swindon, shows us exactly what goes into a caravan service. Dan Trudgian, a Swindon customer and online vlogger, shows the process from a customer’s point of view. (Please note that the ‘Basic Service’ carried out in this video is no longer available. We now only offer a ‘Full Service’ which is more comprehensive):
Unfortunately due to capacity limitations in our workshop and our need to concentrate on customers who purchase caravans from us, we are not able to do any servicing & warranty work on your caravan if it has not been purchased from us. You will need to refer any warranty to your supplying dealer.