Safety has to be our number one priority. We now offer 2 types of service, both of which will maintain your warranty.
Caravan Standard Service:
- Single Axle £224 inc VAT + parts.
- Twin Axle £259 inc VAT + parts.
- 3 year Standard Service (single axle) plan for £599 inc VAT + parts.
- 3 year Standard Service (twin axle) plan for £699 inc VAT + parts.
Caravan Premier Service:
- Single Axle £319 inc VAT + parts.
- Twin Axle £359 inc VAT + parts.
- 3 year Premier Service (single axle) plan for £799 inc VAT + parts.
- 3 year Premier Service (twin axle) plan for £899 inc VAT + parts.
Motorhome Habitation Service:
- £319 inc VAT + parts (Swindon & Reading branches only).
Please contact one of our branches for more information regarding what is included in our service packages as well as details about our 3 year caravan servicing plans.
What goes in to a service?
Part 1 – Watch this video as Ray, the workshop manager in Swindon, shows us exactly what goes into a caravan service.
Part 2 – features Swindon’s Aftersales Manager John running over a few FAQs with regards our servicing and warranty policies. If anything is not clear then please don’t hesitate to contact us.
When your caravan goes in for service it will receive a full damp report and be checked according to a service checklist. You will be given a copy of both the damp report and service checklist for you to keep as your service history.
Unfortunately due to capacity limitations in our workshop and our need to concentrate on customers who purchase caravans from us, we are not able to do any servicing & warranty work on your caravan if it has not been purchased from us. You will need to refer any warranty to your supplying dealer.