- Early season sale now on! Enjoy savings of up to £1,000 on a new Swift Basecamp and receive a free Vango awning. Offer ends 29th February. Call our sales teams for more details.
- If you’ve seen a better price then call our sales teams and see what deal they can do for you!
The Swift Basecamp is an exciting and stylish compact crossover camping vehicle for life’s adventurers. View our stock using the button below and make an enquiry online or call our sales teams in Swindon (01793772096), Oxford (01844339566) or Reading (01189888111) for the latest availability and our best price. There are plenty of reasons to buy from one of our award winning dealerships so contact us today.
View Our Current Basecamp Stock & Prices
360 Degree Tour
The Basecamp is compact in size and light in weight meaning it can be towed by a number of smaller vehicles and is easier to store when not being used. With a new striking blue graphics scheme, all Basecamps are built with SMART construction with a robust glass reinforced plastic (GRP) outer bodyshell and come complete with a Alko Stabiliser. Internally, the specification includes Whale dual fuel heating, a large fold down front double bed, a 3 burner gas hob, an oven and 85L Dometic fridge. The rear door has been widened for easier access. The large panoramic window fills the caravan with natural light and the fold away seating allows storage of large equipment such as bikes. The 6’5″ internal headroom gives a spacious feel inside the vehicle. Each model includes a new lightweight streamlined 100W solar panel, external gas mains and shower points, low energy LED lighting throughout and the exclusive Swift Command control system with a large 7″ LCD colour touchscreen panel with improved functionality. The Swift Basecamp is the perfect vehicle from which to base your outdoor pursuits.
- Basecamp 2 – 2 berth, rear kitchen.
- Basecamp 3 – 3 berth, front fold down double bed, rear dinette (converted to single bed)
- Basecamp 4 – 4 berth, front fold down double bed, rear dinette (converted to bunk beds)